Sunday, November 21, 2010

Make it Shorts

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. It has been three days since my last polish. Horrible??? Right!? As much as it pains me, I'd say it was well worth it. Instead of doing my nails yesterday, I got to go to the opera and it was BEAUTIFUL!
However, a busy schedule does not mean you can't plan ahead!! To appease my needy digits, I rollled all three days into one session; three different style all in one day! Let's see if you can find the re-occurring theme (ok.... if you're unable to see it... maybe glasses should be your next purchase :) )
Here they are!




This style is somewhat similar to the second step of the tri-color nail, except I make that corner even smaller. I might try doing it even less next time :)
Suzi Says Feng Shui
Shorts Story



Depending on which angle you're viewing the nail, it can be quite the challenge to figure out just how many colors you have on. (Try layering even more colors than just two!)
No Room For The Blues
Shorts Story



I felt so pretty and bubbly when I wore this style out :) Great pick me up!
Shorts Story
Alpine Snow
Black Onyx

No comments:

Post a Comment