Sunday, January 9, 2011

Holiday Hiatus

Welcome back everyone and a very Happy and healthy New Year to you all!! I'm sure some of you thought I had done away with my blog, but have no fear!!! It was just a little Holiday Hiatus :). Now that 2011 is in full swing, its time your nails do the same. I'm sure some got put on the back burner with all of the festivities, but bring your nails back with a bang!!

Santa brought a few surprises this year, so I will try to post all of the new polishes in my collection!
This color is one of my favorites. I decided to throw this bad boy on when the fall colors were becoming too repetitious. Not that I don't love those deep and dark colors, I was just feeling a little nostalgic for the summer-time fun. (Not to mention they were a prefect color compliment to a new pair of heels I just purchased :-D ).

Again, welcome back and hopefully you can share and receive some great nail tips/colors for the new and exciting year.
 Dim Sum Plum

No comments:

Post a Comment